- Help develop introspective worksheets (to be used during the Advocate’s Workshop portion of ITN group meetings)
- Refine the ability to "wrap up the ITN group meeting" in 1-1/2 hours
- Field questions (as required) pertaining to the presentation (Note: at the PC’s discretion the Presenter has the option to leave or stay)
- Identify future programming needs
- Distribute appropriate and additional materials (example: CHfM, others)
The Program Coordinator must help create introspective resources and share them so they can become available to other ITN Program groups.
Follow the "Script" to achieve Support. ****ITN Instructions – Program Files**** If the ITN interaction guidelines only work when simultaneous introspective tools are developed, will Healthcare Professionals be overjoyed at obtaining more effective resources?