What is, unequivocally, the absolute coolest thing you’ve ever said?
"Hey, it works!"
Give ITN a chance.
Human needs for creating opportunities, structure and order are different before and after we become caregivers. We seek purposeful existence.
- How do you cope when you’re grieving? It’s not easy.
- How do we deal with grief? Everyone is different.
- How is sadness overcome, depression lifted? Loss hurts.
- How can I to go on when so much anger seems to suck the life out of me? There are no good answers.
- What’s going to help? Don’t give up.
- ****What happens to men as caregivers?***** What do you think?
- What’s a guy to do? Get creative.
Add to Caregiver Creations. ****<eMail MLBerg>*****