- Caregiver’s Manual for Men
Since we don’t own the patent on caregiving and we’re not web page designers, how can we help people the best? By empowering those people who DO know what is best! Request a free preliminary electronic copy of the Caregiver’s Manual for Men. The spirituality of a man “giving care” is not easily communicated. If you like it, you can buy a hard copy when they become available. What a great gift idea!
Until then please make suggestions for wording the manual and blog so these become most inviting. We don’t want you to visit caregiving; we don’t want caregivers to quit. Stay positive!
- Click here to ****<eMail MLBerg***** and request an electronic copy of the Caregiver’s Manual for Men (CMfM)
- ****(cover concepts)*****
Free download. The handbook provides a framework for you to tell your own story!
- Caregiver’s Guides
(scholarly pieces, collaborative-authorships, and stories for women)
- The 38-page booklet, Resources for Caregivers 2007, is available free to the public by calling 203-221-6580, via e-mail to ****email@example.com*****, or by download at ****www.caregiving.org/pubs/brochures/resourcesforcaregivers07.pdf*****.
- Voices of Caregiving: The Healing Companion: Stories for Courage, Comfort and Strength by ****The Healing Project*****
- Resources for Caregivers and Caregiving
- Caregiver’s CD’s for Men
Music to help you brace for listening to inner reflections:
- Landscapes – Amy Hayashi-Jones’s “Relaxation for Women: Truth, Beauty, Strength” (compass productions) is a fine piece of work.
- Tranquil Horizons – Various Artists (BMG Greeting Card) is a wonderful underpinning of value. Slow down. ****audition a sample of the songs*****
- ****Musical “Man of La Mancha” – The Quest***** ****The Impossible Dream*****
- ****”Les Miserables” – Who am I?***** ****Lyrics*****
- ****”Nellie Cain”*****