When my wife was diagnosed to have cancer she derived hope through a variety of sources, principally from others who encountered similar circumstances. We find comfort in sharing life-experiences with people who care.
- Are you resigned to the fact (of the care receiver’s rehabilitation)
that the situation is never going to improve beyond its present level? ****Questions to ask*****
- ****Volunteers needed***** Exercise good will for all. Honor our loved ones by acting in their names.
- ****Thank you for the clarification.***** Possibly the organization you are volunteering in doesn’t believe that men can be caregivers too.
- ****Why?***** Combine energies. Help build the mechanism for recovery!
- ****Wall of shame***** When your efforts to give better care are rejected, take a new approach.
- ****More photos & Your Comments***** Find your focal point. Later you can read and explore other areas of the site. Nobody can do the work for you but we contribute presence. Support caregivers. Your thoughts?