1. Start by not being so blazing angry about consequences and that which results beyond my control.
- Who doesn’t get screwed every once-in-a-while?
2. Eventually I will make progress toward looking forward and planning for the future.
- Who doesn’t want to do their best?
3. Make tiny changes now.
- Miniscule differences affect final outcomes in everything.
4. Check the probability that I could still make a valuable contribution, i.e. don’t lose hope.
- It is not critical that we perfectly describe an imperfect world; Do not fear: never give up on doing the right thing.