- Do I buy a lottery ticket?
- Do I expect to win whenever I have a chance?
- Should I eliminate the chances that others have to succeed?
Become a caregiver and learn to give hope.
- Do I advocate for the marginalized?
- Have I shown preferential option to the poor?
- Will others misunderstand my purpose?
Being on the same page as someone else does not eliminate the possibility of being on opposite sides; it only means you are open to discerning which miscommunications have occurred and you are willing to start fresh. Kind-of like buying a new lottery ticket.
Plausible: It could happen if we all work together and don’t give up.