- Didn’t the Mayan civilization decide (after projecting the foibles of humankind) it was ludicrous to run the calendar out past 2012?
- Wasn’t Y2k just a little bit too…scary?
- How certain can we be that “the war(s) to end all wars” were effective?
- When you can justify not paying attention to demands for compliance, do you try to explain what is wrong, what will be wrong, or do you do nothing?
- The best fall to oblivion is the first one…after that the novelty is gone.
- If the MLBerg umbrella were to open and invite you to come in out of the rain, would you believe there’s still time to not get wet?
- Globalization is the great equalizer. Rubble stands one brick at a time.